Press conference regarding the call Proposal for financing of Youth projects for Zaječar County was held on Monday, May 20th 2013 at ZA Media Center in Zaječar.
You are here
In order to achieve its goals, TOC implements the following programs:
- Youth Ombudsman – TOC acts like public service for its users (young people), providing free legal, health based and other advices on the topics that are of interest for young people, advocating and lobbying for Youth interests and initiatives – in order to find solutions for diminishment of problems and fulfillment of needs of young people in their local communities, as well as to uphold human rights (primarily Youth rights).
- Youth at risk - Development of institutional framework for care on youth at risk
- Advocacy for resolution of Youth problems and reinstatement of their trust in public offices
- Peer Education Program – young people adopt skills and knowledge on specific topics through peer education, courses, seminars, training and other forms of informal education in order to achieve positive change in behavior and reflections of individuals and groups.
- Prevention and protection children and young people from sexual harassment and exploitation on Internet
- Prevention HIV/ AIDS and sexual transmitted infections among vulnerable groups
- TOC provides services of prevention of HIV/AIDS and sexual transmitted infections among the population of sexual workers. TOC provides public services for its users by providing free legal, health and other advices on the topics of interest to them. TOC outreach workers contact sexual workers on the territory of South East Serbia and provide counseling services, distribution of health and informative material and VCCT (Voluntary Confidential Counseling and Testing) and refer them to the Drop In Center.
- Development of local economical growth through creative industries
- Click Green – Development of sustainable ecological concept on Internet and increase of awareness about ecological imprints that are left behind web presentations.
- Usage of Internet and social network as basic marketing tools.
Timok Youth Center and Youth of JAZAS Zaječar, with the support of Institute for Public Health “Timok” Zaječar, have organized Candlelight Memorial Day on Sunday, May 19th on Cit
Timok Youth Center marked the beginning of the implementation of project entitled “Youth Career Development, Employment, Entrepreneurship Networking and Transfer” in April 2013.